Wednesday, October 19, 2016

New information

My c. diff. improved and I ate healthy foods since last post.  Then............
  I have had a case of diarrhea that I caught from my husband as he caught on the airplane ride home. It was the standard smelly, mucousy, watery poo.  I also felt cold all over and had read that the Chinese call it the "Cold Stomach"  I think.   So when I discovered the c diff was rearing its ugly head, I took activated charcoal and started searching my favorite site for alternative and practical remedies on EarthClinic.com.  I had reread many of those articles and printed them out and put them in a notebook, following several protocols.  This time I decided to finally try the barley water method.  I had purchased hulled barley from AzureStandard.com  and put in a half cup of water in a medium saucepan with water up about halfway.  I boiled the barley for about 15-20 minutes and then  let it simmer for another hour or so until the grain was opening up and then let it sit and cool.  I took a cup of it while it was still warm and I could almost immediately feel the calming and easing effect in my system.  Stomach didn't bubble or feel stressed in the intestines and I waited  about 4 hours before trying another cup.  I ate some brown rice and cooked veggies.
I also read that rolled oats are good because they have silica in them, so I poured a little water on them to soak a bit and then chewed them slowly and swallowed.   I didn't notice any difference with eating them so if my system didn't object I decided to eat another bowl later.  This also I read about in Earth Clinic.  Anyway the diarrhea stopped the first day with the activated charcoal and the next morning a small formed blackish-green stool arrived.  After that I drank the barley water 3 times that day and the next day the stool was very well formed.  So this is my latest and and most pleasing trial with c diff.  I will continue to drink barley water if the stools become loose as I don't want the c diff to get ahead again.

The Bible lists many herbs for healing.  God has blessed us with those so we can heal through them as he has made our magnificent bodies to use those herbs and foods.  See this post for verses dealing with this subject.
May you find help in His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment